25.7.12

Guys, I don't know which part of  "you can make requests until this saturday (21)" you didn't understand... by the way, I considered all the requests until NOW, and the fakes i am making are:


- Justin Bieber (as the request I like most) THIS WILL BE IN jbiebergasm.blogspot.com!
- One Direction (as the most requested)
- Nathan Kress (as a random request)


Next time, please avoid requesting under 18 guys like Cody Simpson and Ross Lynch (that I would really like to post the one I made for myself).


Fuck you bitches, see ya in the next post with a new One Direction fake... with ALL of them...

4 comments:

  1. Matthew Knight he is definitely not under 18

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is turning 18 today so plz make fakes with him, he is so hot, and if you make a fake with him take a hunky body and not a boyish. Thx!

    ReplyDelete